Peace of Mind, Joy of Living
It's time to re-imagine your retirement. At Heron Point of Chestertown, the options of a vibrant retirement are so limitless, you'll follow your own path.
Discover more about the joys and peace of mind of living at Heron Point of Chestertown. Fill out the form below, and we'll send a free pricing and information kit.
Why Choose Acts Life Care?
Featured at Heron Point
- The Acts Life Care® contract
- Fitness center with professional trainer and classes available
- Indoor pool and aquatic center
- Both casual and formal dining options
- Recreation areas, such as gazebos, picnic areas, and sports areas
- Planned social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Transportation to appointments, social events and more
- Full-time, non-denominational Chaplain
- Chef-prepared meals
- Indoor social spaces such as craft and card rooms, wood workshops and computer areas
- Convenient amenities on campus, such as banking, gift shop, resident storage and beauty salon
Discover Heron Point of Chestertown
Heron Point, an affiliate of Acts, is a Chestertown, MD senior community whose setting and philosophy offer stimulating opportunities for physical, mental, cultural, and spiritual well being. A 66-acre tidewater treasure, Heron Point hugs the unspoiled shoreline of the Chester River, a tributary to the Chesapeake Bay, on Maryland's Eastern Shore. There are abundant opportunities for water-based recreation; residents can sail the Chester River westward to the Chesapeake Bay or launch smaller craft from our shores and explore the area. We know we have something special here, and we believe you will think so, too.
Residents of our Chestertown, MD retirement community are offered Acts' Type A Life Care Contract, providing them with financial security throughout their retirement years. Heron Point of Chestertown is accredited by the CARF International, which is the highest accreditation a continuing care facility can earn.