Discover the Financial Peace of Mind of Westminster Village.
We know that financial security is top-of-mind for all those considering their retirement options. The financial advantages of Westminster Village provide the fundamental peace of mind that frees our residents to enjoy everything about their retirement lifestyle more fully.
Significant Tax Savings
You may take a one-time tax deduction on your entrance fee, plus your monthly fees may qualify for annual deductions. The percentages vary slightly each year, but in recent years the deductions for both the entrance fee and monthly fee have been substantial: 39-41%
Your Nest Egg is Protected
Living at Westminster Village protects your assets because virtually all of your future financial obligations are covered. Your entrance fee and monthly fees prepay any long-term care you will ever need, for as long as you need it. And your fees will never increase solely based on your need for a higher level of care.
Household Expenses Covered & Predictable
The actual cost of owning and maintaining your home may be higher than you realize. At Westminster Village, pay a fixed monthly fee that covers most expenses pertaining to your residence. Plus, your fee includes gourmet meals, full amenities and services, clubs and activities, and any long-term care you will ever need.
At Westminster Village, an Acts Retirement-Life Community, we are not beholden to investors. We do not answer to the stock market. Our mission-based priority is the health and well-being of our residents. After we pay operating expenses, we reinvest all revenue back into our communities.
Featured Lifestyle Amenities at Westminster Village Include:
- Full-time Life Engagement (Activities) Coordinator
- Hundreds of cultural, education, spiritual and social activities
- On-campus nurse practitioner
- Wellness suite and fitness gym
- Full-time fitness trainer, along with scheduled indoor and outdoor fitness classes
- Indoor swimming pool with scheduled aquatics classes
- Home health services, assisted living, rehabilitation and skilled care centers
- Full-time, non-denominational Chaplain
- Transportation to doctors and shopping
- Outdoor sporting areas, including putting green, shuffleboard court, fishing lake, walking paths, and more!
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- And much more!